Hydro-alcoholic dispersion made of silicon dioxide nanoparticles. Formulated to form a hydrophobic nano-coating on paper fibers.
The hydrophobic nano-coating originates from the chemical bond between silicon dioxide nanoparticles and the cellulose fibers in the paper.
AWP-treated carboard presents:
- Improved resistance to water penetration.
- Improved strength of materials.
- AVANWATER 105
- AVANWATER UC
- Increases the resistance to oil and water penetration of paper.
- Avoids degradation of the mechanical properties of cardboard.
- Allows printing and gluing with standard products.
- FDA and Kosher certifications.